Job vacancies: Maintenance Manager (Mechanical)
Location: Rawcliffe Bridge
Closing date: 28/02/2020
An opportunity has arisen for the position of Maintenance manager to join our maintenance team at Rawcliffe Bridge. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager – the main duties will include:
- To assist the Engineering Manager with the day to day operation of a busy engineering department.
- To arrange planned, unplanned and project maintenance.
- Ensure effective management of the onsite Maintenance Team.
- Manage the engineering reporting system and development of our planned maintenance structure.
- Must be maintenance qualified, with a desired Packaging / Production manufacturing background.
Full role description and pay details available on request.
Applicants must be proactive, self-motivated, have the ability to work on their own initiative, possess excellent communication skills, and be computer literate.
Ideally, applicants should have experience of managing a mechanical engineering team, covering all aspects of engineering.
Please send a C.V (with a covering letter) detailing your suitability for the role.
Apply for this position