Job vacancies: Internal Sales Administrator
Location: Cepac Rotherham
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Closing date: 23/08/2019
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our Internal Sales team at Cepac Rotherham.
The main purpose of the role is to process customer orders and to provide excellent customer service.
The key duties of the role include:
- Prepare quotes, raise enquiries, produce cost sheets and send prices to customers.
- Negotiate prices with customers and re-acknowledge if necessary.
- Calculate case, blank & bundles sizes to customer requests.
- Place and check orders using an ESP computer system. Acknowledging placement by liaising with the customer via telephone, fax and email.
- If required re-schedule orders to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor customer "stock" levels, trends and product usage to ensure on-going supply as and when required.
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure on-going efficient account management. Occasionally attending customer meetings to discuss and review projects and any issues.
- Liaise with the Design Department to organise samples and origination as per customer requirements i.e. drawings, print cards, pallet layouts, colour swatches, test requests. Communicating any amendments to the customer.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure that the credit limits for new accounts are applied for and payments are made to agreed credit terms.
- Liaise with the Planning Department to ensure that the product is made on OTIF to the
- customers specified requirements.
- Liaise with Despatch / Transport to ensure smooth OTIF delivery of the product. Calculating delivery costs and mileage & load plan for vehicle utilisation.
- Produce reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis i.e. forward orders, sales history, customer sales, weekly report.
- Prepare customer tenders, using Excel.
- Prioritise workload in accordance with daily timescales.
- Manage own housekeeping within ESP system.
- Deal with all aspects of customer service.
- All general office procedures.
- Any other duties that are required to carry out the job effectively
This role working core hours office hours (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday.
Candidates must also posses:
- Good customer service and excellent communication skills;
- Be IT literate;
- Excellent accuracy skills;
- Hold a competent level of Maths and English;
- Be hands-on and proactive;
- Be an excellent team player and highly motivated;
- Be punctual and be able to manage work to deadlines.
Cepac offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit;
- Production Bonus;
- Private Healthcare;
- Starting holidays of 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Subsidised canteen;
- Free on-site parking;
- Annual Cycle to Work Scheme
If you believe you possess the skills required for this role and are interested in joining our successful team, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV via the route below.